"Cross + Train"
"If anyone wants to come with Me, He must deny Himself, take up his cross daily, and follow me." (Luke 9:23) Living out our daily faith is sometimes hard. Here are 10 Practical disciplines to apply to your life daily!
Each One rhymes with the number, so say the number out loud with discipline:
1. RUN. Run from sexual immorality- be pure. (1 Corinthians 6:18-20)
2. SHOE. Jesus washed His disciples' feet- serve others as Jesus did. (John 13:14-15)
3. FREE. There is freedom in Christ- experience His grace. (2 Corinthians 3:17)
4. DOOR. Open the door to your heart- be filled with the Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 4:29)
5. DIVE. Dive into the Word Daily- Ask Him to real truth to you (Psalm 119:9-11)
6. STICKS. Encourage others with your words- be a builder, not a destroyer. (Ephesians 4:29)
7. HEAVEN. Have an eternal perspective- get focused. (2 Corinthians 4:17-18)
8. HATE. Hate sin- Love God (1 John 2:15-17)
9. WINE. Keep your body clean- Abstain from drugs and alcohol. (Ephesians 5:18)
10. FRIEND. Choose your friends wisely- they will make or break you (Ecclesiates 4:9-10)